Hikari Mulberific Delite is a scientifically formulated diet for grass-eating tortoises that contains all the vitamins and minerals required for proper shell growth. Unique hydration and water retention properties provide tortoises with the moisture levels they require for good health. Continued use will reduce waste odor and stickiness for easy cleanup and maintenance.
- Mulberry leaf offers an optimal nutrient source for many herbivorous reptiles like tortoise
- The wide assortment of vegetable and plant matter make an ideal wild grass substitute
- Unique sponge-like texture improves acceptance
- Probiotic enhanced formula supports immune and digestive system health while the nutrient mix helps reduce feces odor
- Outstanding flavor attracts even the most picky tortoise species
Ingredients: Dried mulberry leaf meal, wheat flour, pea fiber, cassava starch, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, dried apple meal, brewers dried yeast, dried banana, soybean meal, dried seaweed meal, mulukhiya meal, Japanese mustard spinach, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, calcium carbonate, monosodium phosphate, eggshell meal, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate
Directions: For optimum results please soak the pellets in pure, fresh water for at least 5 minutes before feeding. This allows each pellet to completely hydrate and take on the preferred texture. The pellet will become 4X heavier when completely waterlogged. While Mulberific Delite is intended to be an exclusive food, many herbivorous tortoises also like wild grasses or vegetables and forest dwellers like fruits, all of which can be fed if desired but will impact the finely tuned nutrient profile of the diet and reduce its benefits.