The Aquatop Submersible UV Sterilizing Pump is a new and innovative method for eradicating and controlling free-floating micro-organisms as well as disease-causing pathogens.
- For freshwater and marine aquariums
- UV light will sterilize and clarify, producing crystal clear water
- No plumbing required - UV sterilizer and pump included
Can be placed anywhere in an aquarium, sump tank, or water garden. The design allows for easy installation and maintenance. Unlike typical UV sterilizing systems, the submersible UV sterilizer requires no special plumbing and is easy to use and maintain. Simply place the UV sterilizer directly into your tank or sump system up to the waterline. The built-in pump will draw water in, running it past the UV bulb.
The SPUV filter uses a submersible top-mounted pump to draw water past its high output and compact UV Bulb. The UV Bulb is encapsulated in a unique quartz sleeve and each model of SPUV includes a pre-filter to mechanically filter organic waste before water passes over the UV bulb.
- 70-125 GPH
- Aquariums up to 40 gallons
- 5 Watt UV Sterilizer
- 70-125 GPH
- Aquariums up to 75 gallons
- 7 Watt UV Sterilizer
- 264 GPH
- Aquariums up to 100 gallons
- 9 Watt UV Sterilizer
- 395 GPH
- Aquarums up to 125 gallons
- 13 Warr UV Sterilizer